We use the information we collect in a variety of ways in providing the service and operating our business. afarax Belgium considers respecting the privacy of their workforce and candidates, as well as their other relationships and website visitors as a top priority. Personal data are handled and protected with care, in accordance with the requirements imposed by the EU legislation on the respect of privacy.
afarax Belgium, located Rue du tabellion 66 at 1050 Ixelles is responsible for data processing.
The Data Concerned
Personal Data Processing
1. Personal Data of Employees
Specifically candidates to a permanent job, a temporary job, freelancers or independant contractors. Any personal data submitted via this afarax’s website or by registering in our offices for the execution and delivery of HR services, for the recruitment and selection in the context of permanent employee positions or contracting missions.
Why personal data are processed
- To be able to make you offers and / or to provide information on the concerned service delivery and other activities of afarax
- In the context of assessing your profile and your skills to fit a job or a mission and/or project to afarax or to one of afarax’s clients
- In the context of managing employees/contractors and salary administration
- For the implementation of career coaching, leadership building;
- To establish and manage a mission as a freelancer
- To promote your personal development
- For management purposes including such as information management (statistics, ..) in order to ensure internal control and corporate security, audits and accounting controls;
- For compliance with the laws and regulations including but not limited to labour law, tax law on social security, the fight against fraud, national and international criminal law and any other law or regulation.
afarax processes the following data:
Full Name and address, phone number, e-mail address and other contact data, data on birth, age, nationality, social security (NISS), residence permit, curriculum vitae (CV), information on training and professional experience data on training courses and/or tests, data on availability and leave , other important or potentially important data in the context of assessing the candidate’s ability, such as professional references. Afarax processes sensitive data if necessary to meet its legal obligations, or to the extent that afarax receives the authorization, or is authorized by law (personal data relating to criminal and / or personal data on illegal or inappropriate behaviour, nationality, NISS number).
If required by the goals mentioned above, your personal data can be transmitted to our clients, to their subcontractors (e.g. responsible for data processing) and those providing services on their behalf, to their suppliers, public authorities and other business relationships and in every case where we could be forced to do so, for example due to a judicial decision or judgement by a court. Your personal data may be transferred outside of Belgium. afarax has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted is adequately protected.
2. Personal Data of Business Relations
Specifically clients, suppliers, vendors, provider of references, individuals and other entities from whom we collect personal data about the companies . afarax processes personal data of those persons that are active for companies with whom we have a business relationship and the personal data of individuals :
- To be able to bid and / or provide information on the provision of services
- To maintain a business relationship and to enter into a service provision agreement and maintain it.
- To benefit management employees who perform tasks within your company.
We process the following personal data :
Names, data and functions from contact persons. If required by the goals mentioned above, these data can be transmitted to other afarax entities, candidates/workers, to subcontractors who provide services on behalf of afarax and in all other cases where in we could be forced to do so, for example, due to a judicial decision or judgement by a court. Personal data may be transferred outside Belgium. afarax has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted is adequately protected.
afarax takes the utmost care to optimally secure personal data against unauthorized use through a number of physical, administrative and technological measures. For example, only authorized persons have access to the data. If and to the extent that data are provided to third parties, afarax agreed with them that they will also ensure that the personal data are optimally secured.
Data retention period
afarax keep Data up to 5 years from the reception. During this period, we process personal data in particular by ensuring the compliance with the above conditions.
Consultation and/or Modification of Data
To communicate any change with regard to your personal data and in accordance with the Law of 8 December 1992 you have a right to access and correct your personal data. To that effect you can contact your afarax representative via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can change some specific data, such as your CV, at any given moment.If you wish to consult the entirety of the personal data stored and/or want to modify data you are not able to change yourself, you need to contact email@example.com.
You may, free of charge, oppose against the use of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions, Comments, Complaints
If you have questions, comments or complaints regarding the protection of personal data by afarax, you can contact us by e-mail via email@example.com