We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Application Design / Functional Analyst Mainframe who will perform the following duties :
• A motivated person eager to continuously increase knowledge on technical and business aspects.
• An application engineer that enjoys turning challenging business and technical requirements into realistic and maintainable IT solutions.
• Your role involves working closely with colleagues in different domains or external suppliers to find the optimal, customer centric solution.
• Customer focus
• Problem solving
• Analytical mindset
• Once the solutions are designed, we count on you to supervise and coach the implementation teams so that the delivery goes as per design and per plan.
• You will, based on your extensive experience, provide guidance to team so that sustainable, operable and maintainable solutions are delivered.
• You are willing to take ownership of the delivered solutions.
• In that context you are not afraid to perform hands-on interventions or provide support to ensure the uptime of the applications.
Is this you ?
• You have a bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• You have knowledge of mainframe technology (PLI,DB2 DBMS, M-queues, CICS)
• Soft skills: You are looking for a varied and challenging job that lets you fulfil your sense of responsibility and accountability.
• You are interested in the business services delivered by a leading market infrastructure
• You are used to analyse applications and to learn and work on complex systems
• You have a good algorithmic thinking skills
• You are self-motivated, autonomous, problem oriented and able to make high-quality solutions considering the available means.
• You are able to work and establish good working relations in a dynamic, multi-cultural and challenging environment. (experience with offshore delivery is a plus)
• You are flexible, pro-active, structured and have excellent communication skills
• You have a thorough experience in coaching people.
• You have an excellent knowledge of English.
• You will be asked to perform periodic daylight and overnight production support
How we support you ?
• We’ll help and support on the project.
• You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
• We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
• You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
• You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance