Business Analyst – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Business Analysis and finance. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst who will perform the following duties :
- Identify / Analyze local business needs / issues in OFS (One Financial System, BNPP Group Tool);
- Support End users in case of issues, questions, new requirements;
- Identify the root cause(s) of the incident, data quality issue and inconsistency across systems, data flows from Operating
- Systems till Regulatory Reporting (FINREP, COREP, ALM, Liquidity, IFRS9), Management Reporting;
- Write clear and complete business requirements / specifications;
- Propose, contribute to the definition of the Short term & Long term Solutions for the concerned subject / issues (Solution driven);
- Document the solutions and the linked processes;
- Act as intermediary between end users of OFS and the project teams;
- Ensure local business requirements are correctly implemented into OFS and outbounds;
- Prepare, Coordinate, Participate, Execute testing by detailed analysis of delivered vs expected results;
- Coordinate, Follow up the implementation of the solutions in the systems;
- Contribute to evolutions, enhancements led by the Group and assess the impacts on our entity;
- Ensure proactive, regular and clear communication towards the Management and the different stakeholders (COO Finance, FRESH Group, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Management Control, Local ALMT and Credit Risk departments)
Is this you ?
- Strong communication skills in French and English – Good spoken communications skills in Dutch
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in Finance / Accounting / Business Management
- At least < 6 > years of relevant experience in a similar function within a financial institution
- Good expertise in MS Office, SQL, Access
- Stakeholders relations
- Synthetic and Clear Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Regulatory Reporting (Financial and Credit Risk)
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Analytical mind
- Capacity to analyse accounting & regulatory reporting figures
- Solution driven / Problem solver
- Client Focus
- Motivated and dynamic
- Team spirit & team worker
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Good inter-relationship skills
- Clear and Synthetic communication skills (oral & written)
- Be able to understand business requirements out of a lot of information, sometimes in a difficult environment or with contradictory interests
- Structured and Organised
- Great sense of autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active & negotiating attitude
- Clear and Structured Documentation: Formalisation of analysis, Business Requirements, Follow up meetings (minutes)
- Open to change
- Stress Management
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/