Business Process Analyst
afarax is hiring a Business Process Analyst for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Advisors to Business Managers on the Liège & Brussels site, you are responsible for analyzing the operation of
any type of process and proposing improvements (simplification, blocking points, waste of time, unfulfilled objectives, etc.).
You manage the implementation of these improvements end-to-end in the form of projects.
- You support the business, you help it formulate needs and expectations in the form of KPIs;
- You make the link with IT and you formalize business requirements thanks to your practical experience in the realization of the solution;
- You coordinate the implementation of KPI's;
- You validate the detailed functional analysis, participate in the tests, verify the results and ensure that they meet the expectations and needs of the business;
- You ensure that the process is documented and translated into manuals and training for end users;
- You participate in certain cross-departmental projects.
Is this you ? The skills requires
Holder of a higher education or university degree, you have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar scope as well as in project management.
- You demonstrate leadership and enjoy working as a team
- You can embrace complex problems and respond to them in the form of proposals.
- You are result oriented
- You have very good analytical, modeling and synthesis skills
- You have experience in design or business process improvement
- You are proactive, dynamic and collaborative
- You are assertive, able to negotiate and communicate your solutions with conviction
- You are able to work independently
- You easily share your experience and the problems encountered with your colleagues
- You get involved and show willingness and ambition in your work
- You have in-depth knowledge of Excel and excellent knowledge of other products in the MS-Office suite
- You are at least familiar with Microsoft VISIO
- You have a driving license B with a car.
- You are fluent in French and you have a good knowledge of English (oral & written).
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.
CDI – Brussels or Liège
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/