Cyber Security Domain Architect in Cloud Security – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Cloud Security. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Cyber Security Domain Architect to perform the following duties:
- Design architecture principles, tools, patterns and develop architecture policies, standards, and solutions within her/his assigned domain.
- Define and advise on the design, implementation, and processes necessary to protect information system assets.
- Provide guidance and be a facilitator to ensure that standard security best practices are applied consistently and in a meaningful way on projects.
- Share experience and vision to build security awareness with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams. Become the go-to person for given security domain.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders, detect unaddressed security needs and identify opportunities.
- Translate business requirements, risk assessments, high-level policies and controls towards security architecture requirements and designs for existing or new security services and projects on business and IT side.
- Participate in discussions regarding the high level IT and operational process design and implementation of security in projects
- Recommend and advise on new or improved security services towards senior CISO management.
- Produce documented security services, technical standards or principles.
- Act as a security subject matter expert within your domain.
- Additional knowledge on other domains will be used to assist other Cyber Security Domain Architects covering other security domains (for example mainframe, data, PKI and cryptography, network security, platform security, IAM, application security, devsecops etc.)
- Your stakeholders are mainly business owners/analysts, project leaders, enterprise architecture, risk management, internal/external auditors and IT engineers, developers, and solution designers.
Is this you ?
- Proven experience in security design and architecture, security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting.
- Familiarity with industry cyber security best practices in key security activities like risk assessments, identity and access management, cloud, network, and application security
- Application security knowledge with a good understanding of software development and OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) guidelines.
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies including IDAAS (Identity as a service) and identity management platforms, Secure access management and federation services, PKI and cryptographic solutions, web application firewalls, automated code review tools, Cloud Microsoft Azure and SAAS solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with Virtualisation, Software Defined Networks, Cloud (X)AAS, Network and DMZ infrastructure, VOIP, Wi-Fi, 802.1x, Anti-malware, System protection, Middleware, Collaboration and end-user workspace solutions, Storage (SAN, NAS), Databases,…
- Solid experience as a cyber security professional within security architecture covering one or several securities domains
- +10 years cyber security professional experience with at least 5 years cyber security domain or enterprise architecture experience
- Ability to articulate a mid/long term vision for the evolution of security technologies and services.
- Exposure of working in multiple companies/cross industries. Worked in financial or highly regulated industries.
- Professional certifications such as TOGAF, SABSA or IAF architecture frameworks. CISSP, GIAC, ISO 27001 LA/LI or specific security product certifications are an asset.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Good working knowledge of documentation and presentation applications including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar degree.
- Fluent in English
- You can organize, plan, and have good time management skills.
- You can research, analyse, and solve problems.
- You can exercise initiative and use good judgment to make sound decisions.
- You have the skill to maintain accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Your present findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
- You can operate within an international/multi-cultural, networked environment.
- You are a team player who communicates in an open, respectful, and constructive way with customers and peers, both verbally and in writing.
- You can communicate well, being able to discuss, defend and translate security topics with both senior businesspeople as with deep technical IT experts.
- You can handle different projects and cope with pressure and stressful situations.
- You take ownership and ensure that organizational quality standards are met.
- You are independent and service oriented.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/