Data Management Steward & Analyst – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Data . We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Data Management Steward and Analyst to join the Business Engineering Data & Security team. This team is responsible for data management, data analysis and data provision for all departments. In this context, they define the best data solutions to support the strategy of their business line. They build a data layer through a Data warehouse to gather all the data for analytical purposes and provide the data through reports or extracts and carry out various "data analytics" projects. Since data represents a strategic asset for the company, they also ensure its good understanding and its good practice through a data management governance ensuring quality and security on a daily basis.
Objective of the job :
- You will contribute to the roll-out of the data governance by implementing services like a data catalog, metadata management, quality and security management, …
- You will contribute to build and maintain a Data glossary trough EB/HC Business Line
- You will define and implement data management processes within the business line following the data policy requirements and always considering the business relevance.
- You translate business needs into data deliverables including data management activities.
- You define with the business data quality requirements, setup the related monitoring and contribute to the definition of action plans to improve it where necessary.
- You will coach all stakeholders on Data management related activities
Is this you ?
- Fluent in French or Dutch and good knowledge of English
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge of Employee Benefits a Health Care Insurance related data Technical experience required (hard skills related to physical or digital tools)
- Data Management & Quality tools (Collibra, Data Galaxy, Informatica, Talend, …)
- Azure Cloud Microsoft, SQL, SAS, PowerBI
- Data Modelling
- Experience in medium and large-scale projects implementing a governance or a strategy or a policy
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/