Digital Business Analyst – Freelance
afarax is looking for 4 freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Digitalisation. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Digital Business Analyst who will perform the following duties :
- Collecting and interpreting internal and external data about customer behaviour via the digital platforms (Web and mobile) and their digital transactions with the bank.
- Continuously analyse the evolution of the digital platforms and the impact of digital on business (Retail, Online) and translate this insight into actionable recommendations in order to coordinate the business needs around data and to improve the bank’s digital and marketing strategy by helping to formulate the ideal marketing mix to the client and optimize campaigns.
- You will be a key player in digital optimisation and apply your analytical expertise.
- You will cooperate with a team of digital experts (technical, development, analysts, UX, etc.) and have various responsibilities, including:
- Analysing data and formulating strategic advice
- Conducting analysis and optimisation workshops
- Performing different analyses as part of continual improvement on the basis of quantitative, qualitative and usability analytics, as well as processing and visualising data
- You will work in a crack team of Digital Analytics specialists consisting of both technical and more business-oriented profiles (reporting, analysis and improvements).
- You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge through training and guidance from our senior experts.
- Collection, understanding and critical analysis of the requirements of all internal and external stakeholders
- Consolidation of the requirements as input for the development team (taking into account technical and process limitations)
- Responsible for the value creation of the solution
Is this you ?
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in mathematics or statistics, business intelligence, digital marketing and/or marketing.
- You have experience with at least one of the following Web & Mobile Analytics tools:
- Adobe Analytics, Google, Comscore, Webtrends, etc.
- You have experience in data visualization of digital analytics data
- You have experience with digital analytics data quality, testing & debugging, drafting requirements, …
- Knowledge of IT architectures
- Methodologies Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- A first experience in CRO & Usability is considered as a plus
- Experience with agile framework is considered as a plus
- Knowledge on programming languages and/or software development
- You will work in close collaboration with the central teams :
- SCS CB – G2M
- Process & Product Managers
- Servicing & Sales Support Channels
- You will collaborate with the Digital Ambassadors of the different area's in your scope
- You will focus on Easy Banking Business, but you will promote the full range of digital channels and products (Centric/Isabel/Connexis) in collaboration with other departments like GTS, Cash Management,….
- You have knowledge in servicing activities
- Experience with Chatboxes
- You have the ability to think analytically and logically and are able to develop a holistic, yet detailed approach.
- You are able to clearly communicate technical analyses to a business audience.
- Ability to manage meetings
- You are meticulous and highly organized in your work.
- Customer oriented and immune to stress
- Creative and solution oriented
- Proactive and flexible
- Easy communicator (story telling) and excellent collaboration with internal clients
- Team spirit
- Ensures high quality deliverables (attention to detail is crucial)
- Commercial Minded !
- Being able to support clients in technical aspects
- Language: English Fluent and French or Dutch Fluent
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/