afarax is hiring a Excellence Operational Manager for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Operational Excellence is a set of performance improvement approaches across an organization, individuals and teams that make it up. The purpose of the role is to maximize the customer experience, maximize productivity and reduce costs, all while integrating human factors and well-being at work.
- Produce analyses and recommendations as part of operational excellence projects aimed at customer satisfaction and operational efficiency initiated by management.
- Make the link between the Quality Management System framing our processes and the data from the Systems (tickets, logs, measurements..) in order to detect improvement opportunities.
- Successfully solve problems (usually of a rather tactical nature) and help resolve broader operational difficulties, providing innovative solutions.
- Constantly look for opportunities for process improvement.
- Take initiatives within the framework of the missions entrusted to achieve results.
Is this you ?
- You hold a Master if possible with managerial or change management orientation or you can demonstrate equivalent substantive experience.
- The function requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of management.
- You are familiar with the world of processes, its methods and tools and the world of data (BI, big data, machine learning, etc.). The integration of information from these two worlds allows you to enrich your analyzes with agility and realism.
- Having an affinity with the IT world is a must.
- You have methodological skills related to operational excellence and processes.
- As a real agent of change, you are able to influence others to adopt new approaches / ways of working.
- You show a great capacity for autonomy and a good spirit of initiative.
- You are rigorous, organized, methodical and analytical.
- Objective oriented, you are able to manage teams and projects in this direction.
- You are Customer Experience oriented
How afarax supports you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectations to grow.
CDI – Liège
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/