We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As a ‘Functional Analyst’, you will participate in ambitious application integration projects, both within the company and with our customers. You will define the "functional analysis" components of these projects by intervening, among others at the level:
- Within our team, you will be the relay between business, business analysts and our development partners. You will participate in the evolution of our applications and more specifically of our protected client management tool
- You contribute to the formalization of business requests by ensuring a preliminary alignment with application standards
- You support the development cycle: you take care of the requirements analysis and the functional analysis using the methods and tools in place, BPMN and UML. You challenge the technical solutions proposed by our partners
- You control the quality of development deliverables. You ensure the different test phases and support the deployment
- You coordinate, develop and execute test plans with other stakeholders in order to deliver applications with expected quality in production. You assess, analyze and document the bugs identified and monitor the resolution
- You ensure the maintenance of the reference documentation
- You intervene in the management of problems in production applications and perform the second line of incident support.
- You are a scientific-oriented university (civil engineer or Master in computer science…) and / or you have a successful and methodological experience as an Analyst (you master techniques such as BPMN or UML)
- Your functional experience does not prevent you from communicating effectively at the technical level with application developers. To do this, you have sufficient knowledge of enterprise architecture and modern workplace SOA, Office 365, Azure, Sharepoint, etc.
- You are familiar with Cloud & SaaS tools and also ‘in house’ developments
- A first technical exposure to SAP (PM), Salesforce modules is an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. You master professional technical English
- Key skills: resistance to stress, good communication, results orientation, rigor and precision, good capacity for learning and analysis, proactivity
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/