ICT User & Infrastructure Support Engineer
afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As ICT User & Infrastructure Support Engineer, you are responsible for the day-to-day operational support of our internal users and the efficient execution of IT tasks within the organization.
On the one hand, the ICT department supports all the operational infrastructures (PC's, printers, telephony) necessary for internal users. On the other hand, the department plays an important role in supporting members of the entity and associated institutions. Namely :
- Together with other colleagues, ensure the proper execution of the HelpDesk: telephone reception, assistance for local or remote users, hardware and software problems, guidance on the use of computer platforms, development of the ticketting system, GPO, antivirus , DNS, data backups, software deployment, etc.
- Be the point of contact for Staff for all IT questions.
- Ensure the daily management of hardware and software: purchase, installation, support, inventory.
- Ensure the administrative management of users in different systems: new engagements, departures, telephony, video conferencing, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, … (creation, management of profiles, mailboxes, Office365 accounts, installation and configuration of the equipment (portable or fixed computers, fixed telephones).
- When justified, help the 2nd line of support.
- Ensure an IT-stable workplace for every employee.
- In case of problem or request, help as quickly as possible depending on the priority.
- Prevent structural problems by mapping them (inventory) and seeking solutions (in collaboration with colleagues).
- Depending on the circumstances, ensure the management of (micro) technical projects, in collaboration with colleagues and users.
- When justified, analyze user needs and prepare requests for offers from suppliers.
Is this you ? The skills requires
Technological skills required / desired
- Active Directory
- Antivirus programs
- Installing and configuring hardware and software (office automation)
- Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint
- Windows platforms (Server)
- Ticketing systems
- GPO techniques
Additional technological skills
- Agile methode
- Video Conference
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You speak Dutch and French fluently.
- You know a wide range of computer technologies.
- You show initiative, an innovative approach and you tackle the requests in a structured manner, independently or in groups.
- You act in a clearly customer, result and quality oriented manner.
How we support you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/