Junior NL/FR Network Engineer
afarax is hiring a Junior Network Engineer for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
You are part of a team in charge of the implementation, maintenance, support and administration of the network infrastructure, including the actual network hardware, PCs and servers, printers and other peripherals.
Is this you ?
- Holder of a higher diploma in computer science (network orientation) or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Dutch compulsory and ability to understand French
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN network configuration
- Basic knowledge of software and database development
- Knowledge of CentOS, RedHat, VMWare
- Knowledge of the PHP programming language
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL databases
- Result oriented and internal / external customer satisfaction
- Keeps abreast of developments in the technologies used
- Analytical and with a good critical mind
- Flexible, stress resistant, proactive, good team player
- Autonomous, organized, able to manage several tasks at the same time with a great sense of priorities
- Good knowledge of technical English
How afarax supports you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectations to grow.
CDI – Brussels
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/