OPS Engineer – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in SAS & Linux. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a OPS Engineer to join his Data Hub Tribe. The mission has different aspects :
- Devise KPIs pertaining to system health and business objectives progression.
- Ability to analyse logs and metrics to continually make improvements to a
system Identify and mitigate potential process efficiency issues by examining
existing processes and technologies.
- Ability to support a SAS server infrastructure and other nonSAS related Linux platform.
- Maintaining the general documentation.
Is this you ?
- Bachelor/Master’s in informatics – Engineer/Commercial Engineer
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and good knowledge of English
- At least 5 years of experience in SAS administration or a similar experience with another tool in the context of Linux platform.
- A professional experience of at least 10 years
- Functional as well as technical experience with SAS and security setup.
- Good technical skills on Linux administration
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Communicative (with team members and with other colleagues, our clients & other partners).
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). – get your message across with PPT, etc
- Similar experience on a Linux platform
- Experience with working in a complex organization
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment, and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/