We are a Belgian based team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- Professional experience in the mainframe environment (z / OS – TSO / E – ISPF – DB2 – CICS) and / or experience as an Operations Engineer
- Very good knowledge of JCL (Job Control Language) and basic MVS and JES2 commands
- Good knowledge of IBM Workload Scheduler for z / OS (IWSz / TWS / OPC)
- Basic knowledge of REXX (TSO / E and NETVIEW)
- Good experience with z / OS utilities (DFSORT, IDCAMS REPRO, IEBGENER, ICEGENER, IEBCOPY etc…)
- Knowledge of JED (Expert JCL Manager)
- Knowledge of FILE MANAGER for z / OS
- Knowledge of RMM band administration
- Knowledge of systems automation for z / OS
- Knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows) and Office, Jira and Confluence applications
- Experience as a developer of Mainframe applications
- Result oriented and internal / external customer satisfaction
- Aware of the evolution of the technologies used
- Analytical and with a good critical mind
- Flexible, stress resistant, proactive, good team player
- Autonomous, organized, able to manage several tasks at the same time with a great sense of priorities
- Ideally bilingual FR / NL with a good knowledge of technical English
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectations to grow.
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/