Project Manager Hygiene Cluster Infections – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Change Project Management or Operations Management. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Project Manager Hygiene Cluster Infections who will perform the following duties :
- Identify and follow-up of the biggest (risks on) clusters within groups/ (ex: elderly houses, schools, enterprises, as well as municipalities / communities.
- Assuring leadership for outbreak support team (OST) in case of several occurrences in 1 place
(company, squad, centres, …). Analysing and linking of different data sets, looking up information in different systems available, and still assuring the helicopter view is delivered for the concerned parties. Ensure that the OSTs are set up and are in operational readiness.
- Coordinate the field presence on the infected areas which needs to be isolated & follow up hygiene measures which is to be done through the cluster investigation, and by applying the continuous improvement of the working of these teams which are performing the actual field tasks.
- Coordinate the related processes and tools used by the teams mentioned above (ie. With the data, cluster dispatch team, internal and external OSTs, FA, call center, the testing team,…).
- Ensure follow-up on site and off site and find solutions for current and recurring problems and
reports on all levels, measuring the outcome and impact of all efforts.
- Work around prevention: explain measures and their origins
- Explain on the application methods in their specific cases within companies, specific population
- Exchange, acting as a liaison between the other teams, ensuring communication and coordination
- Raise awareness & field experience
- Set up workshops for the subjects and make sure the field workers are trained.
- Provide training to workers involved in the field (ex: street workers), making sure the stimulation
and motivation is assured to conduct a qualitative delivery in an ongoing phase.
Is this you ?
- +7y as an Agile/Change PM or Operations Manager is a must
- Field Work experience (ex: humanitarian) is a very big plus
- Experience in Public Health sector is a big plus
- Experience in coaching & training is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Data, Application & Analytics
- Very good experience in Strategy & ICT analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reporting skills delivering helicopter view
- Strong interest in details for tools & processes and their impact
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centred
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- Very stress and pressure resistant, able to work in indistinct circumstances
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Master’s Degree is a must
- Perfectly bi-lingual (FR+NL) is a must
- Very good knowledge of ENG
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/