Senior Dev Engineer – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Cloud & Big data platforms & frameworks. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Senior Dev Engineer to complete the Agile Team. The Dev Engineer applies several skills (analysis, design, development, testing, integration), which in combination with the skills of the other members of the team compose all required skills to deliver a product at the end of each sprint.
He/she will perform the following duties :
- The Dev Engineer commits to help the team to deliver a product at the end of each sprint, surpassing his/her own specific knowledge domain in order to collaborate with the team members. The focus is on the completion of the sprint backlog, containing all elements that the team must deliver and of which the sequence has been determined by the Product Owner based on the added value for the (internal or external) client.
- The Dev Engineer adheres to the scrum values (focussed, committed, open, respectful, and courageous) and is able to closely collaborate with the team members. Knowledge sharing, open communication, continuous learning and commitment to deliver added value are key.
Is this you ?
- English and active knowledge of at least one local language + passive knowledge of the other language
- Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Required experience/knowledge :
- Flink, Spark, Java
- Cloud & Big data platforms & framework (Hadoop, Hortonworks, cloudera)
- Python, Scala
- PostGre, MandoDb
- Kubernetes, Docker (or equivalent containerization tool)
- PostGre, Oracle
- SQL, Hive
- Agile methodology
- Banking/finance sector, data oriented
- Excellent analysis skills
- Team spirit
- Efficient communication skills
- Ambitious towards the targets of his/her squad
- Agile values: focused, committed, open, respectful, courageous
- Promote continuous improvement (market evolutions, working methods, …) to improve delivery speed of software and hardware, and to improve operational quality
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/