Senior Full Stack Developer with RASA expertise – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in RASA. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with RASA expertise to perform the following duties:
- Contribute to the set-up of the chatbots (on AWS & RASA) that support the business features for KATE
- Translate high level requirements into technical solutions that enable generic capabilities on a solid architecture for the chatbots
- Solutions need to be conform to the projected high level architecture and comply to all security requirements
Is this you ?
- MSc Computer Science : Software engineering + (Advanced) MSc of Artificial Intelligence – Speech and Language focus
- Min 5 years of working experience
- RASA expert & preferable AWS certified Solution architect
- Coaching and teaching skills
- Experience in working in an Agile context
- You are a cloud native developer with experience in Spring Boot and Python applications
- You are well versed in design and implementation of microservice systems and RESTful API services
- You are experienced in building / deploying / running applications on a Kubernetes cluster
- You have ample experience in writing maintainable code with a focus on testability
- You have a solid experience in deploying code in a production environment
- You have a solid understanding of design patterns and their pros/cons
- Architect, code & test services to support machine learning training, prediction and annotation
- You will be expected to mentor developers and help them develop great software engineering skills and teach them about RASA and bot / AI practice.
- You will be expected to perform code reviews of your teammates’ work
- You will be expected to lead discussions on technical topics including best practices, improvements and future roadmap items
- You thrive in an international context and enjoy working with people across the company
- AWS infra knowledge (API GW, EKS, SNS, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, …) ; certification is a plus
- Tech stack: Python3, Java11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Git, Postgres, Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform, …
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/