Senior Project Manager
afarax is hiring a Senior Project Manager for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
In the overall process of providing high quality services to our customers, the department manages all aspects of the access network from the optical nodes to the installation at the customer's. The scope of the department is very broad and has a direct impact in the experience of its customers. Indeed, among other things, the company processes manage client installation, prevention and solving individual and collective service quality (network) issues as well as expansion processes and sizing the physical network.
Within the Continuous Quality Improvement department, the Project Manager is responsible to manage the entire cycle of internal projects mainly technical assigned to it in support access network trades. Beyond and through its activities, the candidate sought contributes to change the organization in its transversal approach and coaches the various stakeholders in methodological aspects and project management practices.
Your main responsibilities:
• Define the scope and objectives of the projects as a whole or on a specific part in according to their complexity: definition and framing of the functional, technical, IT, human, drafting of the specifications and specifications, as well as the costing and billing.
• Pilot, monitor and coordinate projects: put in place structures and rules of operation, define goals and deadlines for achievement and key milestones, develop a capacity plan and detailed planning, making choices and assigning resources, controlling and measuring the state advancement via dashboards, choose indicators and plan steering committees, manage risks, coordinate and organize the different activities according to priorities and competences, supervise and coordinate the work of
all internal and / or external stakeholders, validate the deliverables notably with the project sponsor.
• Manage the "customer" relationship: ensure that a relationship of trust is maintained between the project owner and project teams, and in general ensure communication to all actors of the project /
program (stakeholder, sponsor, project teams, management, external partners …).
• Close the projects: have all the key deliverables validated by the steering committee as well as the sponsor, dismantle the project teams, formulate the lessons learned and share them with the different actors.
• Depending on the type of project, the number of stakeholders and the nature of the stakeholders, the Project Manager may be entrusted with specific or complementary tasks such as: participating in tendering (costing, business case definition of functional or technological solutions, providing feedback to the line manager (s) of the project team in order to include it in the evaluation process, etc.
• Finally, the Project Manager plays a key role as an actor of change both through rigor and its exemplarity in the application of the project methodology that by its accompaniment of the organization and the people.
• Holder of a master's degree, you have proven experience in sustained project management by certification in at least one methodology (PMI, PRINCE II, etc.).
• You are used to managing transversal projects of various scopes including technical, large scale and complex in terms of constraints and risks.
• You have excellent analytical, structuring and priority-setting skills in changing environments, and you bring methodology to implement an end to end project.
• Animated by the transformation projects, you are a real driver and you can take the teams towards change.
• You are agile on the relationship level and are able to reconcile different types approaches and points of view.
• You are perfectly familiar with the Windows environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, …) and have very good oral and written knowledge in both French and English.
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/