Senior Test Coordinator – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Testing. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Senior Test Coordinator to manage the test team within the project. He/she is responsible for the budgeting (estimation), planning and organization of all test activities (all test levels, including unit testing, all test types, including non-functional testing) within the test project. This implies creating the Master Test Plan, the test planning, the progress reports, the final reports and directing and executing the test process. In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting on the quality of the ‘system/project under test’.
He/she will perform the following tasks :
- Reaching agreement with the project leader and product owner about the test assignments and expectations
- Ensuring test means (resources, test data, test environment) are available on time
- Communication about all test matters within the project team and towards IT Release Management
- Applying all agreed test methodologies
- Creating and maintaining Master Test Plan
- Planning and follow-up of both IT and Business Tests (test activities and resources)
- Managing the project test team for test preparation, test execution, test automation and performance testing
- Monitoring the test planning
- Reporting on the test progress, the quality of the system/project under test and the defects
- Evaluation test process and lessons learned
- Promote the shift left transfer of responsibilities and competencies
- Pursue the transition to a more agile/hybrid testing methodology model
Is this you ?
- Higher education or equivalent by experience
- Familiar with development methods (Agile and Waterfall)
- Knowledge of Test design techniques
- Knowledge of ISTQB, Tmap, STBox, CAT/ CASTP or other test methodologies
- Experience with test management tools (preference for Jira and Zephyr Enterprise)
- Experience with automated test concepts and test automation tools (preference for Tricentis – Tosca and Neoload for performance testing)
- Knowledge of ITIL® Processes
- Familiar with Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Interest and experience in infrastructure projects or good knowledge of the infra domain
- Ability to combine theory and pragmatism
- Strong analytical skills and judgement forming
- Group directed leadership
- Individual directed leadership and delegation
- Persuasive skills
- Communication skills
- Experience with moderating group walkthroughs and reviews
- Planning & organization
- Ability to listen and be sensitive to the organization
- Takes initiatives
- Performance driven
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/