Senior UX Designer Entreprises – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in UX and Information Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Start date : ASAP
End date : 31/12/2021 with possible extension(s)
Our client is looking for a skilled UX Designer who will perform the following duties :
- Participate to ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design key screens for web / mobile
- Depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions.
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
- ‘Defend’ your design to management and other stakeholders within the organisation
- Key Screens
- Process flows /high level customer journeys
- Prototypes / Wireframes
- Style Guides
- Vector icons
- Image hunting
The UX UI designer we are looking for today will mainly work on online channels for enterprises. This means acquiring (having would be a plus) a good understanding of how business owners, employees and teams use our (and / or other banks) tools in a professional context is key to deliver value to our customers.
The design work will be primarily for web responsive, but a knowledge of either the iOS human interface guidelines and/or Android material design is recognised as an asset for this function. The designer will be an active contributor to the evolution of the Design System as and when user and business needs are not met by existing patterns.
Due to the complex needs of some users of our business channels, having strong UX and Information Architecture skills is desirable.
Is this you ?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors / Ergonomics, Human-Computer Interaction, digital design or similarly relevant field
- 5 years of experience / seniority in similar topics.
- In depth understanding of web technologies, HTML5.
- Proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools (e.g. Invision, Zeplin and Abstract)
- Experience with design systems
- Proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proven and broad experience in process design and information architecture (including requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design)
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles
- Preferred experience / exposure to web banking
- In depth understanding of native guidelines (Android material design / IOS human interface guidelines) is a plus.
- Proven track of project experience in similar missions
- Knowledge of Banking environment
- Personal affinity or experience with business banking
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Gets energy from the end result of his work: the appreciation of the design and the end delivery of it to the customer
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Team player
- Good (written and verbal) communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to question and challenge
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know
- Language: English Mandatory, French and Dutch Preferred
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/