Technical Scrum Master – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in leading squads in complex changing environments. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Scrum Master. His following duties will be :
As squad Scrum Master :
He will be expected to work proactively with the squad and PO, as servant leader, in 4 dimensions :
- Facilitation: Prepare and facilitate ceremonies, workshops, QAP
- Help to deliver: Follow activities, raise and resolve impediments
- Support & protect the squad: create a safe environment and ensure efficient team spirit, encourage feedback & continuous improvement
- People : coach and develop the Agile Mindset in the squad; and ensure evolution via T-Shaping, in collaboration with Chapter lead
As OPS engineer :
- To ensure that all deployments are carried out on schedule, are fully deployed, implemented and functioning in the operational environments
- To help preparing the detailed runbook by identifying all stakeholders and related actions
- To analyse all technical dependencies between the different components
- To update the Current State Architecture document based on detailed technical design
- To update or create all documentation for the support
As incident solver in run mode :
- To find, advice and implement solutions in order to solve incidents.
- To document the resolution progress and the applied solutions
- To investigate, analyse and document incident cause and solution
- Escalate major incidents to imod/mod
Is this you ?
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- ITIL knowledge, Agile Scrum
- FR or NL mother tongue and fluent or good knowledge in English
- Experience as Scrum Master, in leading squads in complex changing environments
- Experience in 2nd line application support on Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge of Agile Framework and Scrum methodology
- Experience with Agile concepts
- Knowledge Unix & Linux Environment
- WebSphere experience
- Operating system, : Aix, Unix, Linux, Database oracle / SQL
- Experience in a second line support
- Servant leader
- Facilitation, Anticipation, planning & Organization
- Team player
- Quick self-starter
- Pro-active attitude
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Good oral and written communicator
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded
- Quality & Service driven
- Prepared to be on-call on a regular bases (every 4-5 weeks)
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/