afarax is hiring a Test Coordinator for one of their best clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As a Test Coordinator, the following tasks are part of your responsibilities:
- Coordinate the test team made up of 5 to 10 employees (in a functional but non-hierarchical relationship)
- Ensure the advisory role for the different test categories (performance, non-regression, automation, etc.)
- Manage resources in terms of planning and skills
- Interface with the various project managers and team leaders
- Provide an advisory role on quality and innovation management around testing tools and methods
- Define and set up the implementation of the testing strategy by integrating the time and risk parameters of the system to be tested
- Define priorities taking into account the schedules of the various projects
- Oversee the development of test cases based on functional and technical requirements
- Maximize the possibilities of automating test cases
- Offer automated tools for performance or non-regression tests
- Supervise the execution of test scenarios
- Reporting of the status of deliverables and activities to the project management team
- Regular reporting to the hierarchical line, in particular:
- status of the activities of the Testing team
- improvement proposals
- Communicate with the various Business and ICT stakeholders.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Test Engineer function
- You with have expertise in writing test automation
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certification is a plus
- You speak French or Dutch perfectly and master at least passively the other language
- You ideally have experience in team management and coordinating collaborators motivates you.
- You distinguish yourself by a spirit of rigor which allows you to provide qualitative and methodical work.
- Sense of organization
- Anaytical and synthetical mind
- Attention to detail and quality
- You demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to develop lasting and quality partnerships.
- We consider diversity to be a real asset. To work with us, only talent and enthusiasm count.
How we support you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.
More jobs on : https://afaraxcareerportal.com/