Test Coordinator – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Testing. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Test Coordinator to ensure the testing activity, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with the project team.
He will perform the following duties:
- Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities
- Collaborate with functional analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs
- Preparation of test conditions
- Execution of test conditions and reporting of issues
- Status reporting
- Specifics for Agile Testing:
- Provide and execute just in time test cases for current sprint and not for the entire project
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and sprint review meetings
Is this you ?
- Sound knowledge of English as well as (at least) one local language
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- ISTQB Foundation
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Able to elaborate test scripts and execute tests
- Experience with test tools and test reporting tools (HP ALM, Octane)
- Experience in Financial institutions or similar
- Practical experience with Scrum
- Risk aware
- Excellent communication skills.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/